The D2 WIND is equipped with high quality Seydel Brass reeds. Like the other D2 models, it features Yonberg's innovative, ergonomic polycarbonate body. The two covers are stiffened by 1 mm thick stainless steel plates which act as acoustic mirrors, delivering a big, bright sound rich in overtones. Available in Keys C (Black Covers), A (Pearl Blue Covers), and G (Pearl Red Covers).
The WIND incorporates all of the unique design features which make all Yonberg harmonicas super responsive, extremely airtight, and easy to maintain.
Technical specifications of D2 "Wind"
Reed plate with special high quality brass reeds made by SEYDEL
Weight: 86 gr
Length: 4.33 inch
Max thickness : 0.82 inch
- Max width: 1.49 inch at low reeds end and 1.02 inch at high reeds end
- This diatonic harp is available in three Richter keys : C, A, and G
- Compromised Tuning - 442hz
- Polycarbonate and stainless covers
- Polycarbonate comb
- Three M3 (0.12 inch) screws for a quick and easy fully dismantled instrument: The QDS (Quick Dismantling System)
Your harmonica will be delivered in a case which is specially designed for Yonberg harmonicas to prevent condensation thanks to the ventilation openings arranged in its side faces. Inside this box you will find a mini Phillips screwdriver allowing easy and quick disassembly and reassembly for cleaning the instrument and it also contain a small leaflet giving maintenance advices.